Cold Now? Just Wait For Sunday Morning…
BY: WEATHER TEAM | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The National Weather Service has issued a Wind Chill advisory for South Florida that warns of temperatures so cold, you might think you’re in a region prone to snow. The advisory is in effect through Sunday morning.
From the National Weather Service:
Metro Palm Beach-Coastal Collier-Metro Broward-Inland Miami-Dade-
Metro Miami-Dade-Mainland Monroe-Coastal Palm Beach-
Coastal Broward-Coastal Miami-Dade-Far South Miami-Dade-
Including the cities of Palm Springs, Florida Gardens, Aberdeen,
Boca West, Naples, Marco Island, Everglades City, Coconut Creek,
Coral Springs, Tamarac, Sunrise, Plantation, Davie, Cooper City,
Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Homestead, Florida City,
Redland, Miccosukee Resort, Kendale Lakes, West Kendall,
Country Walk, Shark Valley, Miami, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes,
Hialeah, Doral, South Miami, Kendall, Cutler Ridge, Flamingo,
Jupiter, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Pompano Beach,
Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale Beach, Hollywood Beach,
Aventura, Miami Beach, Miami Shores, Downtown Miami, Cutler Bay,
Homestead Bayfront Park, and Everglades National Park
255 AM EST Sat Jan 29 2022
…WIND CHILL ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM TO 9 AM EST SUNDAY…
- WHAT…Very cold wind chills expected. Wind chills as low as
- WHERE…Portions of South Florida.
- WHEN…From 1 AM to 9 AM EST Sunday.
- IMPACTS…The cold wind chills could result in hypothermia if
precautions are not taken.
Use caution while traveling outside. Wear appropriate clothing, a
hat, and gloves.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified