BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A second person has died following the January 25th crash between a Honda CRV and a Freightliner Tractor-Trailer near Pero Farms in West Delray Beach.
As we reported shortly after the crash, Dennis Ferguson, 71, of Hempstead, New York died at the scene. PBSO now tells us that Stephany Ferguson died as well. She was 73. She is listed as “passenger number one” in Dennis Ferguson’s vehicle.
The driver of the tractor trailer did not sustain injuries.
According to PBSO, the tractor trailer was eastbound at 14095 State Road 7 preparing to turn north. The Fergusons were southbound on State Road 7 in the number 1 lane. The tractor trailer occupied the intersection prior to the collision. Dennis Ferguson, according to police, failed to observe the tractor trailer in the roadway and collided with it, driving under the tractor trailer — where it came to rest.
Stephany Ferguson was transported to Delray Medical Center where she died on January 29th. No charges have been filed.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton
- Weather: Back To The 50’s This Week In Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him