BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office arrested Tommy Su of the 22000 block of SW 55th Avenue in Boca Raton on Wednesday.
Su, 23, is charged with “obscene communication — in-state person electronic transmission of child pornography,” and “obscene material possession, control, view depiction of child sexual conduct.”
Su is being held without bond in the Palm Beach County Jail where he was locked up at 9:38 Wednesday morning. The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Thursday.
It was not immediately clear how investigators were led to Su, or whether this arrest was part of the ongoing investigations that often include tips from online storage service providers and internet service providers.
UPDATE: Arrest Report is below.Tommy-su
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified