Violates No Contact Order, Tells Cops: “But He Answered My Calls!”
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Forget the 70s song by Looking Glass. Brandy, according to the Boca Raton Police Department, isn’t such a fine girl after all. At least when we’re talking about Brandy Svoboda.
According to a police report reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, Brandy Svoboda was under a no-contact order prohibiting her from contacting the father of her child. But she allegedly violated that order by calling him multiple times — even while he was on the phone with police. They apparently listened in.
Boca PD says the order prohibited “communication of any kind including telephone calls, messages on answering machines and voice or electronic.” There are no exceptions, other than being allowed to contact her own son who is a minor.
Svoboda was arrested by Boca Raton PD on Wednesday and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail. Police say that while in the police car, she spontaneously uttered multiple times, “But he answered my calls!”
Brandy Svoboda is charged with “contempt of court, violation of injunction protecting from domestic violence.” She is being held on $10,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: Another Resident Arrested
- Boca Raton’s Alisa Catoggio Pleads Guilty To $40M Federal Kickback Scheme
- COPS ON SCENE: Double Shooting South Of Boca Raton
- SMELL SMOKE? Don’t Worry About It, There’s A Controlled Burn
- ALLIGATOR ALLEY SHOOTING: Police Seeks Suspect, Ask Public For Tips
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes
- EXTREMELY DRUNK: Cops Say Boca Raton Man Three Times Limit