Early Morning Crash Near Atlantic Blvd. in Pompano Beach.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
POMPANO BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A 56-year-old man from Greenacres is dead following an early morning crash on I-95 near Atlantic Avenue in Pompano.
Florida Highway Patrol tells BocaNewsNow.com that a 23-year-old male in a sedan was traveling southbound in the northbound center lane of I-95, just north of Atlantic Blvd. At the same time, a 56-year-old male was traveling northbound in the northbound center lane. The left front side of the 23-year-old’s sedan collided with the left front side of the 56-year-old’s vehicle.
After impact, according to FHP, the 23-year-old’s sedan came to final rest facing north in the center lane and the other vehicle came to final rest facing north on the right shoulder. The 23-year-old was transported to Delray Medical Center with seriou injuries. The 56-year-old was pronounced dead on the scene.
The investigation continues.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW
- Fatal Shooting Under Investigation By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office