WATCH THE VIDEO. READ THE JURY FORM.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Anti-Masker Cindy Falco-DiCorrado, hauled from the Einstein Bagles in West Boca Raton last January when she refused to wear a mask, is now guilty of trespass and resisting arrest.
The incident, more than a year ago, was captured on camera and received international attention. In the months leading to her arrest, Falco-DiCorrado was often seen — and heard — at Palm Beach County Commission meetings complaining about mask mandates. She will be sentenced in March. Watch the video of her arrest:
As seen in the video above, Falco-DiCorrado refused to leave Einstein Bagels after workers asked her to wear her mask. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office responded with deputies who placed her under arrest for trespass.502021MM000372AXXXSB_222
Cindy Falco-DiCorrado is currently running for the Mayor’s seat in Boynton Beach. Anti-masking groups plan to ask Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, a vocal mask opponent, to pardon Falco-DiCorrado after she is sentenced.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Providing Medical Care Without A License
- TWO DEAD IN BRIGHTLINE CRASH IN DELRAY BEACH
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, Make Plans Now
- Police Activity Near Don Estridge Middle School In Boca Raton Is Not Criminal
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera