Feet On Chair, Dog On Table. Welcome To Boca Raton Outdoor Dining.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Rudeton is back with another installment of dogs and their people behaving poorly. This time, we focus on a woman and her dog at a restaurant near Whole Foods and Barnes and Noble in the University Commons shopping center.
As documented in the photos above provided to BocaNewsNow.com, the woman seemingly decided to put her feet up on a chair wither other diners will sit, and apparently doesn’t think twice about sharing food with her dog right up on the table. To put it another way, the woman let her dog eat food from the plate on the dinner table.
Just yesterday, BocaNewsNow.com reported on a situation at Town Center Mall where another woman was more focused on her Tory Burch bag than her dog who was leaving little gifts all over the mall floor.
Lady with dog at dinner table, you are our latest Boca Rudeton winner! Maybe take out your food next time — not everyone Boca wants to eat at the table where you put your feet up on a chair and let your dog eat like a human.
We remind our readers that there is no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Send your submissions to BocaNewsNow.com by using the form, below. Boca Rudeton is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: South Florida Man Pleads Guilty To Medicare Fraud
- Crash On Turnpike Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- DeSantis, Self-Proclaimed “Education Governor,” Tightens Stranglehold On State Colleges
- Living Room Theater At FAU To Permanently Close
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 At Yamato To Close In Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Cited For Ten Violations During Health Inspection
- SEVEN BRIDGES HOMEOWNER WITH LACERATED NECK WAS FOUND COVERED IN WHITE POWDER
- TODAY: Diverging Diamond Opens At Glades Road And I-95 In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed, Allegedly Pointed Gun At Man, Bit Him On Neck