Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Uses Confidential Informant, ApplePay, In Massive Steroids Bust.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office used a confidential informant to purchase thousands of dollars worth of steroids from Jaime Larkin, then ran a financial crimes investigation to determine that his steroid business has netted at least $2M.
Those are among the allegations filed in the affidavit of probable cause just released following Larkin’s arrest earlier this week. The document identifies Larkin as a major source of steroid distribution in South Florida.
Over the span of several months, PBSO detectives — using a confidential informant — purchased Testosterone, Kisspeptin, Anastrozole, Anavar, Nanadrolan, and more. The drugs were all prescribed by a doctor who investigators claim is a “known associate” of Larkin.
Read the complete arrest report, below, to understand how detectives investigated Larkin and eventually arrested him after months of detective work. He is now charged with money laundering, and two counts of selling/possessing steroids.
Larkin, who lives in Delray Beach, was booked into jail on February 15th and released several hours later on $6,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Former Miami Dolphin Vontae Davis Arrested For DUI In South Florida
- Victims Of Double Fatal West Boca Raton Crash Identified
- Air Traffic Slowed Along Eastern Seaboard, Balloon To Be Shot Down
- TRIAL SET IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH CASE, MAGISTRATE BLASTS HOA ATTORNEYS
- Shooting In Boca Reserve Not Criminal, According To Police
- Boca Raton Woman Faces Six Years In Federal Prison On Illegal Boating Indictment
- Boca Raton Man, On Moped, Killed In Crash
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON