Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Uses Confidential Informant, ApplePay, In Massive Steroids Bust.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office used a confidential informant to purchase thousands of dollars worth of steroids from Jaime Larkin, then ran a financial crimes investigation to determine that his steroid business has netted at least $2M.
Those are among the allegations filed in the affidavit of probable cause just released following Larkin’s arrest earlier this week. The document identifies Larkin as a major source of steroid distribution in South Florida.
Over the span of several months, PBSO detectives — using a confidential informant — purchased Testosterone, Kisspeptin, Anastrozole, Anavar, Nanadrolan, and more. The drugs were all prescribed by a doctor who investigators claim is a “known associate” of Larkin.
Read the complete arrest report, below, to understand how detectives investigated Larkin and eventually arrested him after months of detective work. He is now charged with money laundering, and two counts of selling/possessing steroids.
Larkin, who lives in Delray Beach, was booked into jail on February 15th and released several hours later on $6,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TWO TROPICAL WAVES EXPECTED TO BECOME DEPRESSIONS WITHIN DAYS
- WE’RE CONFUSED: Lee County Opposed Mask Mandates, But Angry Over No Evacuation Order?
- POLICE INVESTIGATE DRIVE-BY GEL GUN ATTACK IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH
- North Carolina Woman Drives On Rims In Boca Raton, Is Arrested For DUI
- PALM BEACH COUNTY REAL ESTATE MARKET TANKS
- WHAT’S IT DOING? New Tropical Wave Meandering, But Growing, South Of Florida
- Deputy Shoots Pit Bull But Bullet Travels Through Dog Into Another Deputy
- CHILD LEFT AT SCHOOL HE DOESN’T ATTEND, PARENTS CAN’T BE FOUND
- STUNNING FORM TO BE APPROVED BY PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS