Early Morning Commuters Should Seek Alternate Routes.
BY: TRAFFIC DESK | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The overnight closure of I-95 in and around Boca Raton continues this week. If you are planning early more commutes or trips to PBI, FLL, or MIA, note that you may need to find an alternate route.
From the Florida Department of Transportation:
I-95 will have up to four lanes closed in each direction nightly, 9 p.m. until 5:30 a.m., Sunday through Thursday. The first lane will close at 9 p.m., the second lane will close at 9:30 p.m., and the third and fourth lane will close at 11 p.m.
I-95 southbound from Spanish River to Glades Rd is in a new traffic pattern with traffic shifted to the outside to allow for median construction, through February 2022.
I-95 northbound from Yamato Road to Linton Boulevard is in a new traffic pattern with traffic shifted to the outside to allow for median construction, through February 2022.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified
- I-95 To Close In Delray Beach This Week, Here’s What You Need To Know
- KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH: Another Resident Arrested, This Time For DUI
- UPDATE: Man Found Shot On Glades Road In Boca Raton Is Broward Resident
- Popular Atlantic Avenue Delray Beach Restaurant Cited By Health Inspector