Several Significant Construction Project Likely To Make The “Go” Slow.
BY: TRAFFIC TEAM | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — FDOT is a bit behind this Sunday providing details of upcoming I-95 and Florida Turnpike road closures for the next several days, but we are aware of several major construction projects that are likely to impact your commute if you are in specific parts of the area.
Among them: Northbound North Federal Highway between Southeast 9 Street and Southeast 7 Street, in Boca Raton, 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, Monday, Oct. 05 extended through Monday, Mar. 21, 2 of 3 lanes closed, for building material loading delivery.
• Northbound State Road 7 between Judge Winikoff Road and West Palmetto Park Road, in Boca Raton, 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, Wednesday, Feb. 23 through Friday, Apr. 08, 1 of 3 lanes closed, for pole installation.
• Northbound South Federal Highway between Southeast 9 Street and Southeast 7 Street, in Boca Raton, 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, Monday, Oct. 05 extended through Tuesday, Mar. 21, 1 of 3 lanes closed, for building material loading delivery.
• Palmetto Park Road from Jog to Military Trail. Night and Overnight milling and resurfacing.
• Lyons Road from Glades Road to Yamato Road. Pavement Markings leading to periodic lane closures.
• Lyons Road approximately 170 feet south of Clint Moore Road. FPL poll installation leading to periodic daytime closure of the northbound right turn lane.
• Clint Moore Road in the area of Jog Road. Major construction continues leading to significant delays. Boca Raton Police continue to assist and direct traffic. BocaNewsNow.com suggests avoiding that area by detouring north to Atlantic or south to Yamato. It will increase your drive time, but likely not as much as sitting in traffic.
We will update this list once we receive more information from FDOT and Palm Beach County.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON
- BREAKING: TWO DEAD IN FIREY CRASH ON I-95, ROAD CLOSED
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida
- If You’re Looking For Kelley McIsaac, She’s In Jail, And We Know Why
- Tri-Rail Service Resumes Following Massive System Failure
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County Public School Year Ends Thursday
- Train Strikes, Kills Man South Of Boca Raton, Roads Closed
- FOURTEEN STUDENTS DEAD IN TEXAS SCHOOL SHOOTING, ONE TEACHER