House Allegedly Violates HOA Rules, Regulations.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Boca Bath and Tennis Homeowners Association is suing the owner of a home that is, quite simply, disgusting — according to documents filed with Palm Beach County.
In a lawsuit just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court, the HOA says Lynn Minn’s home at 2263 NW 23rd Way in Boca Raton is violating several rules and regulations in the community’s governing documents. Attorneys for the HOA wrote this:
“Owner is in violation of the provisions cited (in the governing documents) by virtue of their Property being in a state of disrepair, including a lack of maintenance to the home’s structure and roof, the exterior of the Property needs to be painted, the sod needs to be replaced, and the irrigation system is defective and needs to be repaired.”
According to the suit, Minn never responded to demand letters sent by the HOA and the HOA’s attorneys, telling her she needed to fix the problems. The HOA is now seeking resolution from a judge. Attorneys say they want Minn to fix the problems and bring her home up to the standards required by the HOA. She may also have to pay the HOA’s legal fees.
Read the complete suit, below. Learn more about Boca Bath and Tennis.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified