Strong Storms Expected Across Much Of Southeast.
BY: WEATHER TEAM | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Get ready for a slight cool down this weekend across South Florida as much of the Southeast gets hit with strong thunderstorms and the possibility of tornadoes.
As record-low temperatures are expected across much of the Southeast, South Florida will drop in the mid-50s.
According to the National Weather Service, Saturday will be hot with a high around 90, but Saturday night will drop down to 55 degrees. Thunderstorms are expected Saturday afternoon and overnight.
Sunday’s high is unlikely to hit 70 wind gusts up to 25 mph.
The overnight temps start to rebound Sunday night with a low around 64. Monday’s high is expected to be a gorgeous 77, with showers moving in Monday night when a low of 68 is expected.
Severe thunderstorms are expected Friday night and Saturday morning from Orlando to Raleigh, North Carolina.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified