BY: LITIGATION DESK | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Sushi Yama on Glades Road in Boca Raton owes a lot of rent. A lot. At least that’s the claim made in a lawsuit just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court.
Attorneys representing Shadowood Square allege that Sushi Yama, and its owners Tham Khounthavong and Mimala Naovalangsy, owe in excess of $30,000. The restaurant’s lease calls for a minimum base rent of $8,000 per month — suggesting that Sushi Yama hasn’t paid rent in several months.
The 2,000 square foot space was initially leased to the restaurant in September of 2020. The official location is 9845 Glades Road, Bay E02. It is not far from the Shadowood movie theater. The closest cross streets are Glades Road and U.S. 441.
Shadowood Square is represented by Tobin and Reyes in Boca Raton. The suit seeks all rent and attorney fees.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill