BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Count Von Count would be so proud. You know, the vampire muppet who likes to teach people to count on Sesame Street?! It turns out the driver of a white Honda CRV with Florida License Plate Y94-XDY didn’t take one spot at Costco. The driver didn’t take two spots at Costco. No… the driver took three spots! Three marvelous spots at the Boca Raton Costco!
Our latest Boca Rudeton™ winner is the driver of this car — a driver our tipster points out is taking the spot next to the Honda and behind the Honda, in addition to the actual spot that it appears he or she was trying to take to start with. While there is a car directly behind the CRV, we suggest that our tipster actually under-counted… it appears the Honda is technically in the spot behind it as well — for a total of four spots!
Driver of a Honda CRV with Florida Tag Y94-XDY, you are our Boca Rudeton winner! Go ahead and tell the front desk at Costco that you won — and why you won — and let’s see if they give you anything.
We give you this reminder: there is no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to bee seen here? Don’t be rude here! Send your submissions to news (at) bocanewsnow.com, or use our Boca Rudeton form, below.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON
- BREAKING: TWO DEAD IN FIREY CRASH ON I-95, ROAD CLOSED
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida
- If You’re Looking For Kelley McIsaac, She’s In Jail, And We Know Why
- Tri-Rail Service Resumes Following Massive System Failure
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County Public School Year Ends Thursday
- Train Strikes, Kills Man South Of Boca Raton, Roads Closed
- FOURTEEN STUDENTS DEAD IN TEXAS SCHOOL SHOOTING, ONE TEACHER