Suspect Caught By Broward Sheriff’s Office, Then The Feds Moved In…
Robert Bruce Willis Accused, Now In Custody.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A man accused of robbing a bank in Boca Raton was nabbed by federal agents shortly after the robbery ocurred.
According to the FBI: “On Tuesday, March 29, 2022, around 12:40 p.m., the TD Bank branch located at 1371 West Palmetto Park Road in Boca Raton, Florida, was robbed. Following the robbery, the subject fled (alone) in a black Mitsubishi passenger vehicle. The vehicle was eventually located by BSO deputies in Broward County. The subject ended up crashing into another vehicle (that driver was uninjured) on Commercial Boulevard approaching the Florida Turnpike (in the westbound lane). The subject was taken into custody and transported to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries sustained from the crash.
Investigators are looking into whether this individual may have been involved in other recent bank robberies.
The alleged subject, Robert Bruce Willis, 46, a U.S. citizen, will be facing Federal bank robbery charges. His initial appearance is anticipated to be Monday in Federal court in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Anyone with information about this robbery or an FBI investigation is urged to call (754)703-2000.”
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified