Remains In Palm Beach County Jail Thursday Evening.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Bill Barr, not the former Attorney General of the United States, is in the Palm Beach County Jail Thursday evening following his arrest earlier in the day by the Boca Raton Police Department.
While the arrest report continues to be processed, Barr — smiling in his booking photo — is charged with three crimes that most people would not smile about.
Barr is officially charged with “battery — commit domestic battery by strangulation,” “robbery — by sudden snatching without firearm or weapon,” and “obstructing justice — tamper with a witness and/or withhold testimony.”
Barr, of the 21000 block of Town Lakes Drive, was booked into jail at 1:59 Thursday morning. He remains held without bond.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill