CAUGHT ON CAMERA. WATCH THE VIDEO. GROUP CHEERS.
UPDATE: POLICE INVESTIGATING.
BY: ANDREW COLTON | Editor and Publisher
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Black student at Boca Raton Community Middle School was surrounded by a group of other kids and knocked to the ground with such force that sources say his arm and wrist were broken. Instead of seeking help, students encircling the victim videotaped the incident, then photographed his broken arm and wrist as the child writhed in pain on the ground. The video is below.
Video provided exclusively to BocaNewsNow.com shows the Thursday incident which has not yet been publicly acknowledged.
According to sources familiar with the attack, the students at first planned to engage the child in conversation and, while distracting him, tie a rope around his legs and then pull it fast — forcing him to fall. The rope is visible in the video. But when that didn’t work, it appears several students lunged for him.
“This was a targeted attack,” said a source. “This wasn’t random. Teachers and administrators have done nothing about this at all.”
“This is horrible bullying,” said another parent. “Where are the adults?”
Parents tell BocaNewsNow.com that The principal of the school, Lisa Lee, did not initiate a robocall Thursday evening to tell parents what happened. While not been independently confirmed, there is no indication that a public message was sent from the school.
BocaNewsNow.com learned mid-morning Friday that the Palm Beach County School District Police Department is investigating. This is a developing story. Check back for updates throughout the day.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Former Miami Dolphin Vontae Davis Arrested For DUI In South Florida
- Victims Of Double Fatal West Boca Raton Crash Identified
- Air Traffic Slowed Along Eastern Seaboard, Balloon To Be Shot Down
- TRIAL SET IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH CASE, MAGISTRATE BLASTS HOA ATTORNEYS
- Shooting In Boca Reserve Not Criminal, According To Police
- Boca Raton Woman Faces Six Years In Federal Prison On Illegal Boating Indictment
- Boca Raton Man, On Moped, Killed In Crash
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON