Run Over By Vehicle While Walking. Stepped In Front of Turning Car With Trailer.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a crash that left one man dead. Names have not yet been released, but this narrative from PBSO was transmitted this morning.
“Pedestrian 1 (P-1) was walking southbound on the western sidewalk of SR 7, north of Twin Meadow Lakes Drive. The driver of Vehicle 1 (V-1) had been traveling south on SR 7 and began turning right onto Twin Meadow Lakes Drive to travel westbound into a development. While V-1 was turning, P-1 stepped off the sidewalk and walked into the passenger side trailer of V-1. P-1 fell to the ground and was run over by the right rear trailer tires of V-1.
P-1 came to rest in the roadway. He was treated by Palm Beach County Fire Rescue personnel before being transported to Delray Medical Center for additional treatment. P-1 died at the hospital as a result of injuries sustained during this crash.”
No charges have been filed at this time.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified