SISTER FIGURES IT OUT. JUST LIKE SHAGGY’S HIT: “IT WASN’T ME!”
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton woman found by police with a crack pipe and cocaine claimed to be her sister. She was so good at the ruse that police issued a citation in her sister’s name. It took a few months but now the identities have been sorted out and the little sister is in jail after big sister told the police, “It wasn’t me!”
Brianna Martin of Sandalfoot Blvd. in West Boca allegedly claimed to be her big sister when she was in a car stopped by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office in September. The stop would have been insignificant if not for the crack pipe and cocaine seen in the front seat by the PBSO Deputy.
When questioned, Brianna allegedly claimed to be her older sister who looks similar but is not an identical twin. Wrote an investigator after it became clear what happened: “A check of Brianna’s photo revealed that she was in fact the one I issued the notice to appear to. Although the sisters do have similar appearances, I am absolutely certain that the person I issued the NTA to was actually Brianna Martin who falsely identified herself as (her sister) during the arrest. I met with (the sister) in person and I am able to see that she is not the person I issued the NTA to.”
Brianna Martin is now in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with fraudulent use of another’s ID, use of a false ID, and possession of paraphernalia. She was booked into jail early Saturday morning and remains held on $3,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill