SOURCES: Hospital Employee Found Body In Pool Of Blood. Dead On Scene.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (6:48 a.m.) — A body sitting in a pool of blood was just found outside West Boca Medical Center. A gun was reportedly found nearby.
BocaNewsNow.com has learned that an employee of West Boca Medical Center made the grizzly discovery. Rescuers rushed to the scene but sources say they declared the victim dead upon arrival. It was not immediately clear how much time elapsed between the shooting, the discovery, and the emergency response.
There was no immediate information regarding the identity, gender, or age of the victim.
The victim was found in the area of Rainberry Park Circle and South Central Park Boulevard which is just behind the medical center.
Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Deputies are on scene.
…This is a developing story. Check back for updates throughout the day…
UPDATE 7:02 a.m. — PBSO tells us this was a suicide.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified