Police Arrest Island Lakes Resident On Friday. No Bond. Worked As Counselor At Boca Raton YMCA Camp.
Witnesses: Police Activity On Street Days Before Arrest.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE: PBSO reached out on Saturday to add that, Detectives learned that Isaac was a camp counselor at the (Blum) YMCA from 2017 – 2019. Anyone with information Isaac Gabriel Yunes is urged to contact Detective Emma Borrows at 561-688-4080.”
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — West Boca Raton resident Isaac Yunes is being held without bond Saturday morning following his arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Yunnes, 25, of the 11300 block of Island Lakes Lane in West Boca Raton, is charged with 29 counts of possessing more than 10 images of child pornography. The charge suggests that investigators believe Yunnes possessed hundreds of images. He is also charged with one count of destroying physical evidence.
Multiple witnesses tell BocaNewsNow.com that there was significant police activity on the street several days before Yunnes’ arrest. It is unclear if investigators raided the home and then returned after a forensic analysis of computers and devices that may have been seized.
The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed Saturday morning. We will update once BocaNewsNow.com obtains the arrest report.
Bond for Yunnes is set at $3,000 for the charge of evidence destruction, but bond has not been set for the possession of child pornography charges.
This is a developing story.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- I-95 Closures To Continue In Boca Raton As Major Detours, Closures Planned For This Week
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired