BocaNewsNow.com Obtains Separation Document.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A document obtained by BocaNewsNow.com, prepared to be discussed at the next Palm Beach County School Board meeting, reveals that a total of 597 school district positions are or will be vacant or eliminated.
The document shows why Palm Beach County School District employees left, why they were terminated, or what happened to the positions once filled.
PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT EMPLOYEES THAT RESIGNED, AND WHY:
Family Reasons — 1 person.
Personal Reasons — 41 people.
Relocation — 25 people.
Return to Continue Education — 2.
Job Stress — 9.
Dissatisfied With Pay — 20.
Dissatisfied With Supervisor — 2.
Failure To Return From Leave — 3.
Job Abandonment — 10.
Lack Of Opportunity To Advance — 4.
Never Started — 1.
PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT EMPLOYEES WHO WERE TERMINATED, AND WHY:
Terminated During Probationary Period — 9.
Unable To Perform Essential Job Duties — 3.
Disciplinary Action — 1.
TEMPORARY JOBS THAT ARE BEING CANCELED: 403.
The temporary job elimination is somewhat misleading as a stand-alone number. We note that a teacher with separate tutoring assignments — who resigns — may be counted twice as both resignation and also the elimination of a temporary assignment. In some cases, the temporary assignment only existed because a teacher or staff member agreed to take on extra work.
The termination and resignation document is expected to be discussed at the Palm Beach County School Board meeting set for April 20th.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart
- That Really Was A Body By The Turnpike South Of Boca Raton