BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE 9:33 p.m. Wednesday, April 20, 2022: A citizen, who saw Janvier was missing on the news, recognized him at a park in Coral Springs and called law enforcement. He was found unharmed and is being reunited with his family. A missing persons alert was issued on April 19 after Janvier was last seen Monday, April 18, at 4:30 p.m., in Deerfield Beach.
BROWARD COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Deerfield Beach boy is missing and the Broward Sheriff’s Office is asking for your help locating Jenavious Janvier.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office issued this advisory a short time ago:
The Broward Sheriff’s Office Missing Persons Unit is asking for the public’s help to locate a 12-year-old boy missing from Deerfield Beach.
According to detectives, Jenavious Janvier was last seen Monday, April 18, at around 4:30 p.m. in the area of 700 Northwest 40th Street in Deerfield Beach. Janvier is about 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs around 70 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes and was last seen wearing a red uniform polo shirt, long khaki pants, gray shoes and a Fortnite backpack.
Anyone with information on Janvier’s whereabouts should contact BSO Detective Chris Blankenship at 954-321-4268 or the BSO non-emergency number 954-764- HELP(4357).
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON
- BREAKING: TWO DEAD IN FIREY CRASH ON I-95, ROAD CLOSED
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida