Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Announces Address Of Sexual Predator.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — James Trotto is back in West Boca Raton after serving several years in prison for the lewd and lascivious molestation of a victim 12-15 years old.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Tuesday morning announced that Trotto is living at his previous residence of 11934 Watergate Circle in Boca Raton. PBSO releases this information per Florida Statute.
Trotto, born in 1960, is 5’7” and weighs 168 pounds. He is identified as a “sexual predator” by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. His last known vehicle is a 1991 black two-door Acura.
FDLE says that Trotto was convicted in Broward County in January of 2012. Read the official information, below.JAMES-TROTTO-Florida-Sexual-Predator
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Listen To The 911 Call When Man Found With Blood, White Powder
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, This Time Tuesday
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Crash At Palmetto Park Road And U.S. 441
- Thunderstorms Likely Sunday Night, Then Decent Week Ahead