FLIP OR FLOP? Renovation And Sale Take Too Long. Community Tells Builder To Pay Up…
BY: ANDREW COLTON | Editor and Publisher
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Stonebridge Golf and Country Club is suing a builder in the community for more than $100,000 because the builder is having a problem selling the house that it renovated.
Frazier Unique Homes, according to a lawsuit obtained by BocaNewsNow.com, purchased 10471 Stonebridge Boulevard in the West Boca Raton community in late May of 2020. The builder was given eighteen months from the Property Owners Association to renovate the home — then sell it. So long as the work and sale took place within eighteen months, the builder would not have to join the country club and pay dues — something that any property owner in the community is required to do.
But month after month, the home apparently didn’t sell. After eighteen months, the Stonebridge POA demanded that Frazier Unique Homes purchase a full club membership to Stonebridge Golf and Country Club. Frazier allegedly did not pay, and is now being sued.
The suit says Frazier owes $103,620.03.
Records show that Frazier Unique Homes paid $247,000 for the home in 2020. The four bed, five bath house has slightly more than 4,000 square feet and now has a Zillow “Zestimate” of $1,173,900.
While the house in question is still not apparently for sale, our Boca Raton real estate expert Zev Friedus tells us that thirteen homes are for sale in Stonebridge Boca Raton and listed between $649,000 and $1.3M.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified
- I-95 To Close In Delray Beach This Week, Here’s What You Need To Know
- KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH: Another Resident Arrested, This Time For DUI
- UPDATE: Man Found Shot On Glades Road In Boca Raton Is Broward Resident
- Popular Atlantic Avenue Delray Beach Restaurant Cited By Health Inspector