FLIP OR FLOP? Renovation And Sale Take Too Long. Community Tells Builder To Pay Up…
BY: ANDREW COLTON | Editor and Publisher
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Stonebridge Golf and Country Club is suing a builder in the community for more than $100,000 because the builder is having a problem selling the house that it renovated.
Frazier Unique Homes, according to a lawsuit obtained by BocaNewsNow.com, purchased 10471 Stonebridge Boulevard in the West Boca Raton community in late May of 2020. The builder was given eighteen months from the Property Owners Association to renovate the home — then sell it. So long as the work and sale took place within eighteen months, the builder would not have to join the country club and pay dues — something that any property owner in the community is required to do.
But month after month, the home apparently didn’t sell. After eighteen months, the Stonebridge POA demanded that Frazier Unique Homes purchase a full club membership to Stonebridge Golf and Country Club. Frazier allegedly did not pay, and is now being sued.
The suit says Frazier owes $103,620.03.
Records show that Frazier Unique Homes paid $247,000 for the home in 2020. The four bed, five bath house has slightly more than 4,000 square feet and now has a Zillow “Zestimate” of $1,173,900.
While the house in question is still not apparently for sale, our Boca Raton real estate expert Zev Friedus tells us that thirteen homes are for sale in Stonebridge Boca Raton and listed between $649,000 and $1.3M.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees