Robert A. Levine Remains In Jail Following Brutal Assault, Shooting In Kings Point Delray Beach.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The man accused of shooting another man walking his dog on the golf course at the Kings Point senior living community faced a mental health ”hold” requested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office following the April 25th event reported exclusively by BocaNewsNow.com.
Robert A. Levine, 74, was arrested following the incident. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office immediately requested a “mental health” hold which was granted by a Palm Beach County judge. That hold ended May 1st, but Levine remains in custody. Bond is set at $51,000.
Levine allegedly first attacked a man walking a dog with golf clubs, hitting him. He then, according to witnesses reporting to police, kicked the victim, then shot him in the foot or leg. Police responded and immediately took Levine into custody.
Robert A. Levine is now charged with attempted premeditated first-degree homicide, aggravated battery, and firing a weapon in a public place or in residential property.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW