S-Class S560 Is Unfixable, According To Suit.
Seven Bridges Homeowner Purchased At Mercdes-Benz Of Palm Beach.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A man living in ”Seven Bridges” in Delray Beach is suing Mercdes-Benz, claiming that the $100,000 S-Class S560V that he purchased from Mercedes of Palm Beach is a lemon.
Carlo Filippelli Jr. of Eden Roc Court purchased the 2018 vehicle on June 22, 2018, and almost immediately began experiencing problems. Among the issues, according to the lawsuit:
“Defective engine, transmission and/or electrical system as evidenced by a no start condition, the inoperable dashboard lights are on, the front camera is inoperable, the handsfree entry into trunk is working intermittently, and an oil leak.”
“Defective body and trim as evidenced by the storage tray in the trunk is not locking into place.”
Filippelli sought assistance multiple times form authorized Mercedes-Benz service professionals, but the company allegedly failed to solve the problems during each and every service attempt.
It was not immediately clear why it took four years to file a lawsuit, but Mr. Filippeli does appear to hold his vehicles for quite some time. He traded a 2008 S550 in 2018 for the new S-Class. That vehicle, with 82,528 miles, was assigned a trade-in value of $12,500.
Mercedes-Benz USA had not filed a response to the suit as of 5:40 a.m. Friday morning.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Now Completely Closed Until Monday Morning
- LYONS ROAD NIGHTMARE, CONSTRUCTION LIKELY TO CONTINUE INTO SUMMER
- STRANGER THINGS: Man With Slit Neck Found On Seven Bridges Tennis Court
- BOCA RATON: COMPLETE GLADES ROAD CLOSURE STARTS TONIGHT
- North Broward Crash Leaves One Person Dead, Circumstances Investigated
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Second Arrest Of Year Is Battery Charge
- Nursing School Scam Leads To Indictments For Palm Beach County Residents
- Life In Prison For Best Buy Delivery Man Who Killed, Burned Boca Raton Woman
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY $7M FEDERAL DISCRIMINATION TRIAL EXPECTED IN MARCH