Delray Beach Woman Arrested On Birthday. New Details.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Delray Beach woman arrested Saturday morning for DUI, just hours into her 30th birthday, was allegedly three times the legal limit for breath alcohol content in Florida.
Jessica Jeffrey of Woodland Drive in Delray Beach was stopped by Boynton Beach Police in the area of East Ocean Avenue. A ticket obtained by BocaNewsNow.com states that police interacted with her 229 feet east of 6th Street. It all started at 4:04 a.m.
According to police, Jessica Jeffrey provided a breath alcohol sample that registered .243. The legal limit in Florida is .08. The sample, more than three times the legal limit, generated an ”enhanced” DUI charge.
A second ticket obtained by BocaNewsNow.com suggests the DUI finding came after a routine traffic stop. Jeffrey was also ticketed for making an “improper right turn.” The ticket states the turn was ”too wide.”
As we reported on Saturday, Jeffrey was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on her own recognizance. Arraignment is set for June 6th in front of Judge Paul D’Amico.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Now Completely Closed Until Monday Morning
- LYONS ROAD NIGHTMARE, CONSTRUCTION LIKELY TO CONTINUE INTO SUMMER
- STRANGER THINGS: Man With Slit Neck Found On Seven Bridges Tennis Court
- BOCA RATON: COMPLETE GLADES ROAD CLOSURE STARTS TONIGHT
- North Broward Crash Leaves One Person Dead, Circumstances Investigated
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Second Arrest Of Year Is Battery Charge
- Nursing School Scam Leads To Indictments For Palm Beach County Residents
- Life In Prison For Best Buy Delivery Man Who Killed, Burned Boca Raton Woman
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY $7M FEDERAL DISCRIMINATION TRIAL EXPECTED IN MARCH