Florida Department Of Health Says Recent Record New Case Count Set.
BY: COVID DESK | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The COVID situation in Palm Beach County is holding steady. While it does not appear to be dramatically worsening, it isn’t getting better, either.
The latest Kinsa ”HealthWeather” report is holding Palm Beach County at a ”moderate risk” of COVID-19 spread. Palm Beach County was in the red, or critical, zone during the spread of the Omicron variant. It also was in the ”green” zone for several weeks before ascending back to yellow last month. The HealthWeather finding seems to mirror data released by the Florida Department of Health that shows continued COVID-19 spread throughout the state.
Relying on its network of hundreds of thousands of ”connected” thermometers, Kinsa analyzes anonymized data to determine what’s normal and what isn’t for sickness spread. The company was lauded for accurately predicting the initial spread of of COVID-19. The company continues to accurately predict additional waves
The Florida Department of Health, in its latest report, says Florida’s positivity rate is now 9 percent, with 32,981 new COVID-19 cases being recorded during the week starting April 29, 2022. The Palm Beach County specific positivity rate is 9.2 percent.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON
- BREAKING: TWO DEAD IN FIREY CRASH ON I-95, ROAD CLOSED
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida
- If You’re Looking For Kelley McIsaac, She’s In Jail, And We Know Why
- Tri-Rail Service Resumes Following Massive System Failure
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County Public School Year Ends Thursday
- Train Strikes, Kills Man South Of Boca Raton, Roads Closed