BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Valencia Shores is accused of not paying tens of thousands of dollars in bills submitted by its landscaper since September. The Homeowners Association is now being sued by MDL Property Maintenance.
According to the suit just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court, Valencia retained MDL for landscaping and irrigation services. Starting in September, the HOA stopped paying bills from MDL — even though the work continued. Some of the bills were for inconsequential amounts like $197 and $385, but several were several thousand dollars, including a December 1st bill for $54,000.
HOA’s do not tend to be taken by surprise by landscaping bills — contracts, as is the case in the case, are agreed to and often span years. The Valencia Shores Master Association now owes $62,922 to MDL Property Maintenance. Why the HOA has not paid is unclear.
Read the complete lawsuit, below. Valencia Shores, according to Real Estate expert Zev Friedus of ZFC Realty, is “a single family residence community located in Lake Worth Florida with a range of options priced between $475,000 and $799,000. There are currently a total of 12 Homes For sale in Valencia Shores, the smallest home on the market is a three bedroom two bathroom that is 2,410 square feet and the largest home currently available is a four bedroom two bathroom, 3,464 square foot residence.”
READ THE LAWSUIT.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON
- BREAKING: TWO DEAD IN FIREY CRASH ON I-95, ROAD CLOSED
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida