BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Valencia Shores is accused of not paying tens of thousands of dollars in bills submitted by its landscaper since September. The Homeowners Association is now being sued by MDL Property Maintenance.
According to the suit just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court, Valencia retained MDL for landscaping and irrigation services. Starting in September, the HOA stopped paying bills from MDL — even though the work continued. Some of the bills were for inconsequential amounts like $197 and $385, but several were several thousand dollars, including a December 1st bill for $54,000.
HOA’s do not tend to be taken by surprise by landscaping bills — contracts, as is the case in the case, are agreed to and often span years. The Valencia Shores Master Association now owes $62,922 to MDL Property Maintenance. Why the HOA has not paid is unclear.
Read the complete lawsuit, below. Valencia Shores, according to Real Estate expert Zev Friedus of ZFC Realty, is “a single family residence community located in Lake Worth Florida with a range of options priced between $475,000 and $799,000. There are currently a total of 12 Homes For sale in Valencia Shores, the smallest home on the market is a three bedroom two bathroom that is 2,410 square feet and the largest home currently available is a four bedroom two bathroom, 3,464 square foot residence.”
READ THE LAWSUIT.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Way Beyond Bagels Delray Says Eviction Notice Wrong Due To Rat Infestation
- Glades Road Now Completely Closed Until Monday Morning
- LYONS ROAD NIGHTMARE, CONSTRUCTION LIKELY TO CONTINUE INTO SUMMER
- STRANGER THINGS: Man With Slit Neck Found On Seven Bridges Tennis Court
- BOCA RATON: COMPLETE GLADES ROAD CLOSURE STARTS TONIGHT
- North Broward Crash Leaves One Person Dead, Circumstances Investigated
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Second Arrest Of Year Is Battery Charge
- Nursing School Scam Leads To Indictments For Palm Beach County Residents
- Life In Prison For Best Buy Delivery Man Who Killed, Burned Boca Raton Woman