Calls For End To Rumors About Health. Says Procedure “Elective.”
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw is recovering from an unspecified heart procedure. The 74-year-old Bradshaw announced a non-specific medical condition several weeks ago.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office just issued the following statement:
“On May 3, 2022, Sheriff Bradshaw, under advice from his doctors, elected to go forward with a heart procedure. Doctors have confirmed the procedure was successful, he is in good condition and his recovery is going better than expected. He has started physical therapy to expedite his return to normal life.
Sheriff Bradshaw wants the residents of Palm Beach County to know that he has a strong executive and law enforcement team in place who are doing a great job in keeping your families safe. Sheriff Bradshaw is getting regular briefings and is capable of reviewing information and guiding his team.
Unfortunately, rumors and misinformation are being spread throughout the public about the Sheriff’s health to create a perception of weakness or to manipulate the circumstances. Sheriff Bradshaw’s procedure was elective, not due to an emergency. He is receiving excellent medical care and expects to be back to work soon.”
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Way Beyond Bagels Delray Says Eviction Notice Wrong Due To Rat Infestation
- Glades Road Now Completely Closed Until Monday Morning
- LYONS ROAD NIGHTMARE, CONSTRUCTION LIKELY TO CONTINUE INTO SUMMER
- STRANGER THINGS: Man With Slit Neck Found On Seven Bridges Tennis Court
- BOCA RATON: COMPLETE GLADES ROAD CLOSURE STARTS TONIGHT
- North Broward Crash Leaves One Person Dead, Circumstances Investigated
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Second Arrest Of Year Is Battery Charge
- Nursing School Scam Leads To Indictments For Palm Beach County Residents
- Life In Prison For Best Buy Delivery Man Who Killed, Burned Boca Raton Woman