Calls For End To Rumors About Health. Says Procedure “Elective.”
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw is recovering from an unspecified heart procedure. The 74-year-old Bradshaw announced a non-specific medical condition several weeks ago.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office just issued the following statement:
“On May 3, 2022, Sheriff Bradshaw, under advice from his doctors, elected to go forward with a heart procedure. Doctors have confirmed the procedure was successful, he is in good condition and his recovery is going better than expected. He has started physical therapy to expedite his return to normal life.
Sheriff Bradshaw wants the residents of Palm Beach County to know that he has a strong executive and law enforcement team in place who are doing a great job in keeping your families safe. Sheriff Bradshaw is getting regular briefings and is capable of reviewing information and guiding his team.
Unfortunately, rumors and misinformation are being spread throughout the public about the Sheriff’s health to create a perception of weakness or to manipulate the circumstances. Sheriff Bradshaw’s procedure was elective, not due to an emergency. He is receiving excellent medical care and expects to be back to work soon.”
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON
- BREAKING: TWO DEAD IN FIREY CRASH ON I-95, ROAD CLOSED
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida
- If You’re Looking For Kelley McIsaac, She’s In Jail, And We Know Why
- Tri-Rail Service Resumes Following Massive System Failure
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County Public School Year Ends Thursday