Why So Many Criminals In Kings Point? The Arrests Continue Day After Day After Day.
BY: ANDREW COLTON | Editor and Publisher
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — We don’t know if there’s something in the water — or Metamucil — in Kings Point, but the seemingly never ending list of residents being arrested has grown again. The latest: Samuel Ambrose of Brittany G.
Ambrose, as we first reported in 2021, was arrested for cyberstalking. He was ultimately found guilty according to records obtained from the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts. Ambrose was eventually placed on probation but allegedly violated the terms of that agreement. He was taken into custody around 9 a.m. Monday.
Samuel Ambrose is just the latest Kings Point resident to be locked up. Wesly Blanchard was arrested on Sunday for battery. Jon Delarato of Brittany F was arrested on May 13th on an outstanding warrant. Robert A. Levine was arrested in late April for allegedly shooting, kicking, and hitting with golf clubs a man walking a dog on the Kings Point golf course.
Read about the Kings Point arrests and crimes that we’ve covered, here.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees