DELRAY BEACH DANGER. IS WALMART IN DENIAL OVER MOSES SUIT?
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — If you’re Moses, the Red Sea parts for you. That’s just what it does. But if you’re Ellen Moses of Palm Beach County, the Walmart parking lot at 16205 South Military Trail in Delray Beach does nothing. Other than allegedly cause permanent and debilitating injuries.
According to a lawsuit just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court, Ellen Moses was walking in the parking lot at Walmart when ”her foot struck an area of raised pavement.” The suit states she tripped, fell, and sustained ”serious and permanent physical injuries.”
Attorneys for Ellen Moses, and her husband Charles, say that Walmart was well aware of the dangerous condition in the parking lot and did nothing to fix it. That, according to the suit, left Moses with little more than prayer. Walmart has not responded — it’s unclear if much like Baby Moses, the company is in Denial.
“Ellen Moses,” wrote attorneys, “suffered injuries about her head, body, and extremities with resulting pain and suffering, disability, disfigurement, mental anguish, embarrassment, inconvenience, loss of capacity for the enjoyment of life, the expense of medical care, physical therapy and treatment,” and more.
Moses seeks in excess of $30,000, the statutory minimum for filing in Palm Beach County Circuit Court. She is represented by Robert Boyers of Boyers Law in Coral Gables.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton
- Weather: Back To The 50’s This Week In Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him