BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Delray Beach woman spent much of Saturday night and Sunday morning in the Palm Beach County Jail before being released on her own recognizance just after 3 a.m.
Florida Highway Patrol says Samantha Siegel of Spring Harbor Drive in Delray Beach was involved in a crash near Congress Avenue on I-95 Saturday evening. That’s technically in Boca Raton. While the specifics of the crash are unknown at this time, a citation reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com indicates that the incident occurred around 4:15 p.m., just south of Congress, while Siegel was driving a red 2012 Chevrolet four door vehicle.
Siegel, according to the citation, refused to provide a breath alcohol sample to FHP Troopers on the scene. Under implied consent, that leads to an automatic license suspension in most circumstances.
Samantha Siegel, 33, was booked into jail at 10:54 p.m. Her arraignment is sent for June 21st.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County