Palm Beach County Jail Is Temporary Home Wednesday Morning.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — If you are looking for Kelley McIsaac, look no further than the Palm Beach County Jail. The Lighthouse Point resident has been there since early this morning.
McIsaac, according to records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, was arrested by the Boca Raton Police Department on a charge of DUI. But McIsaac, according to records, didn’t go quietly into the good police car. She is additionally charged with ”refusal to accept or sign citation, or post bond,” and ”refusal to submit to DUI testing.”
It was not immediately clear where in Boca Raton Kelley McIsaac was arrested. We expect a complete arrest report later in the day. We do know she was booked into jail at 6:50 Wednesday morning.
Check back later in the day for an update on Kelley McIsaac’s arrest. The 36-year-old lists the 2900 block of NE 53rd Court in Lighthouse Point as her home address.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal