Brett Hirsch Sentenced To 57 Months In Federal Lockup.
Delray Beach Community, Just Six Years Old, Sends Three To Federal Prison, With A Fourth Pending…
CELLBLOCK 7B GROWS.
BY: SEVEN BRIDGES BUREAU | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Seven Bridges in Delray Beach seemingly has more federal criminals than any other high-end community in South Florida. Just six years old, Seven Bridges is now sending its third homeowner to federal prison, and a fourth is set to be sentenced over the summer. Incredibly, all of the federal felons engaged in unrelated crimes.
The latest: Brett Hirsch of Vitrail Lane. He plead guilty to insurance fraud and was sentenced to 57 months in prison. The sentencing was seemingly put on hold due to COVID, but federal officials say his surrender date was set for early April. Sources say he is either reporting now — or about to be processed — by the Federal Bureau of Prisons. Hisrch has been apparently been assigned a BOP number which suggests incarceration is in process.
Read Hirsch’s sentencing order, below.
Hirsch joins noted Seven Bridges Homeowner Aaron Singerman, currently serving several years after pleading guilty to his role in mislabeling nutritional supplements as part of ”Blackstone Labs.” He also joins Richard Davidson, a chiropractor who plead guilty to defrauding medicaid.
Tracey Jedlicki, another Seven Bridges homeowner, will be sentenced this summer for her role in taking part in international ”boiler rooms” created to defraud the public.
Read our previous Seven Bridges coverage here.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday
- Where Is Deborah Stewart? Last Seen In Boca Raton.
- REMINDER: School Resumes Across Palm Beach County On Monday
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT TROUBLE: COMPUTER PROBLEMS ON BUSY TRAVEL DAY
- POLICE: Boynton Woman “Emotionally Unstable” When Attacked Boyfriend
- ZINGER’S DELI BOCA RATON: 27 VIOLATIONS LOGGED BY STATE INSPECTOR
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County School Choice Deadline Approaching