Truck Versus Toyota Leaves Two Dead In Toyota.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BROWARD COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Florida Highway Patrol tells BocaNewsNow.com at 4:27 p.m. that US 27 is shutdown in Broward County due to a double fatal crash. The incident occurred roughly one mile north of I-75 which is Alligator Alley in that area.
According to FHP, a tractor trailer crashed into a Toyota Corolla. Two people in the Toyota are dead. Two others were rushed to area hospitals with life threatening injuries.
”All northbound lanes of US 27 are shutdown,” said FHP. ”We are advising traffic to use alternate routes such as Snake Road or State Road 80 for Western Palm Beach County.”
The scene is expected to be active for several hours, which means traffic will be backed up in the area for several hours.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Redcon1 Founder, Federal Felon Aaron Singerman To Be Released From Prison
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart