Was Crossing Street When Struck By Cadillac.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Delray Beach woman is dead after being struck by a car while walking across Military Trail in a crosswalk.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Dolores Bursky was crossing Military Trail at Champion Boulevard on May 21st when she was struck by a Cadillac being driven by Lori Danielle of 102nd Way South in Boca Raton. The impact thurst Bursky over the Cadillac.
“Bursky traveled over the hood area before exiting the vehicle and impacting onto the pavement where she came to rest. The vehicle was immediately stopped and the driver exited the to assist the pedestrian.”
Bursky was rushed to Delray Medical Center where she was treated for several days before dying Wednesday, May 25th, at 3:07 p.m. Bursky was 80 years old.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees
- Palm Beach County Schools Hide Expulsion Information, Race Questions Raised
- Boca Isles South Resident Arrested Following Theft, Fire