Valet Services Stopped At Fort Lauderdale Airport.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Travel delays are mounting at all South Florida airports Saturday afternoon. With storms moving into the northeast, delays and cancellations are being logged nationwide, with South Florida airports being especially hard hit.
FlightAware.com reports more than 2000 cancellations and delays domestically as of mid-afternoon Saturday.
The situation at FLL is so challenging that valet parking services at the airport are now suspended due to a lack of space. More cars are coming in than are leaving.
At MIA, parking garages are nearing capacity. Miami, one of the most active international airports in the country, is feeling the effects of both domestic and overseas delays and cancellations.
PBI, despite a significant number of flights to and from the northeast, is not yet reporting parking issues.
All airports are encouraging travelers to use rideshare, taxis, or other methods of transit that do not require parking. Officials also advise checking with your airline before heading to the airport.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- I-95 To Close In Delray Beach This Week, Here’s What You Need To Know
- KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH: Another Resident Arrested, This Time For DUI
- UPDATE: Man Found Shot On Glades Road In Boca Raton Is Broward Resident
- Popular Atlantic Avenue Delray Beach Restaurant Cited By Health Inspector
- JESUS JAILED BY BOCA RATON POLICE DAYS BEFORE HOLY HOLIDAY
- Broward School District Calendar Changes To Make Up For “Hurricane Days”
- GLADES ROAD CLOSED: MAN SHOT, CRASHES CAR, BUT THERE’S A FLORIDA TWIST…
- REAL ESTATE DISASTER: Palm Beach County New Sales Plummet
- MAJOR DELAYS: I-95 Shut North Of Boynton Beach Due To Crash