Crash Leads To Arrest For DUI, Weapons Possession.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — We don’t know if Delray Beach police actually uttered the words, ”Let’s go, Brandon,” as they cuffed Delray Beach resident Brandon Recio, but they certainly told him that he had to go to jail.
Recio, according to records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, was arrested at 8:56 p.m. Saturday after allegedly crashing his Lexus SUV in the area of Atlantic Avenue and Congress Avenue.
While the crash apparently led to property damage, a search of Recio or his vehicle allegedly yielded a weapon. Recio, according to jail records, is under a ”risk protection order” which means he can not have a weapon in his possession. He was charged with violating the risk protection order in addition to DUI.
Bond is set at $5,000. He remained in the Palm Beach County Jail as of 11 a.m. Sunday. Brandon Recio, 28, lists the 1700 block of Palm Cove Boulevard as his home address.
Recio was arrested for DUI in 2015 but prosecutors ultimately did not pursue the case, according to the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Eight Years In Federal Prison For Seven Bridges Resident
- WE ASK: Could Donald Trump Be Baker Acted In Florida?
- TRAFFIC: Major Projects Continuing In, Around Boca Raton
- TROPICAL TROUBLE: Three Systems Growing, Potential Cyclone Likely To Develop
- Boynton Man Sues Marriott, Child Injured At Gaylord Palms
- Delray Beach Woman Jailed On Drug, Vehicle Violations
- DEVELOPING: Woman With Multiple Gunshot Wounds Found, Dies
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Says 90 Percent Chance System Forms
- Decomposing Body Found In Boynton Beach