Crash Leads To Arrest For DUI, Weapons Possession.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — We don’t know if Delray Beach police actually uttered the words, ”Let’s go, Brandon,” as they cuffed Delray Beach resident Brandon Recio, but they certainly told him that he had to go to jail.
Recio, according to records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, was arrested at 8:56 p.m. Saturday after allegedly crashing his Lexus SUV in the area of Atlantic Avenue and Congress Avenue.
While the crash apparently led to property damage, a search of Recio or his vehicle allegedly yielded a weapon. Recio, according to jail records, is under a ”risk protection order” which means he can not have a weapon in his possession. He was charged with violating the risk protection order in addition to DUI.
Bond is set at $5,000. He remained in the Palm Beach County Jail as of 11 a.m. Sunday. Brandon Recio, 28, lists the 1700 block of Palm Cove Boulevard as his home address.
Recio was arrested for DUI in 2015 but prosecutors ultimately did not pursue the case, according to the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday
- Where Is Deborah Stewart? Last Seen In Boca Raton.
- REMINDER: School Resumes Across Palm Beach County On Monday
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT TROUBLE: COMPUTER PROBLEMS ON BUSY TRAVEL DAY
- POLICE: Boynton Woman “Emotionally Unstable” When Attacked Boyfriend
- ZINGER’S DELI BOCA RATON: 27 VIOLATIONS LOGGED BY STATE INSPECTOR
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County School Choice Deadline Approaching