INSPECTION: ”Two Live Flying Insects At Dough Mixer.”
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Blaze Pizza at 20522 South State Road 7 in West Boca Raton has a flying insect problem, at least according to an inspector with the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
The inspector recommended an ”administrative complaint” for the restaurant after documenting this on May 23, 2022:
“High Priority – Live, small flying insects in kitchen, food preparation area, food storage area and/or bar area. Observed 5 live small flying insects landing on stacked pizza boxes behind front counter/cook line. Observed approximately 2 live small flying insects at dough mixer in dough prep area not landing located on far left front counter/cook line area. **Admin Complaint**”
The inspector, according to records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, returned on May 24th and no violations.
Blaze Pizza was never ordered to close as a result of the violations. The restaurant, only open for a few years, has never had a bad inspection before the May 23rd visit by FL DBPR.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday
- Where Is Deborah Stewart? Last Seen In Boca Raton.
- REMINDER: School Resumes Across Palm Beach County On Monday
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT TROUBLE: COMPUTER PROBLEMS ON BUSY TRAVEL DAY
- POLICE: Boynton Woman “Emotionally Unstable” When Attacked Boyfriend
- ZINGER’S DELI BOCA RATON: 27 VIOLATIONS LOGGED BY STATE INSPECTOR
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County School Choice Deadline Approaching
- Massachusetts Man Allegedly Batters Driver After Boca Raton Crash