BY: WEATHER TEAM | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (3:24 p.m. June 7, 2022) — Expect another afternoon of very strong thunderstorms in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and across South Palm Beach County.
The National Weather Service just issued this warning:
Special Weather Statement National Weather Service Miami FL 326 PM EDT Tue Jun 7 2022 …A strong thunderstorm will impact portions of northeastern Hendry and west central Palm Beach Counties through 400 PM EDT…
At 326 PM EDT, National Weather Service meteorologists were tracking a strong thunderstorm near Clewiston, moving east at 5 mph.
HAZARD…Winds in excess of 40 mph.
IMPACT…Gusty winds could knock down tree limbs and blow around unsecured objects. Locations impacted include… Belle Glade, Clewiston, South Bay, Montura, Lake Harbor and Harlem.
PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS… These winds can down small tree limbs and branches, and blow around unsecured small objects. Seek shelter in a safe building until the storm passes. Torrential rainfall is also occurring with this storm and may lead to localized flooding. Do not drive your vehicle through flooded roadways.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now Three Waves Watched
- Saturnia Resident Charged With Deadly Weapon Offense
- Body Found In Boynton Beach Garage
- Woodfield Country Club Sued Over Flooded Car, Refuses To Pay Employee
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 70 Percent Chance System Forms South of Florida
- Delray Beach Woman Arrested, DUI Hit And Run
- TWO SYSTEMS: Hurricane Center Watching Two Waves East, West Of Florida
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Wife Finds Husband With Hookers, Attacks
- Woman Speeding On Glades Road Arrested For DUI In Boca Raton