CLAIM: BMW X5 Defective From Purchase, Brahman, BMW Unable To Fix.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Palm Beach County man says his $72,000 BMW X5, purchased at Braman Motors in West Palm Beach, is basically dead — and BMW is unable to fix it. He is suing BMW of North America.
Pan Haitao of Wellington claims in the suit that despite efforts by Braman to fix the SUV, the X5 has a defective braking system, a defective battery system, a defective transmission, a defective engine, and more. The vehicle was purchased from Brahman in March of 2020 and has allegedly been defective ever since.
The suit claims that Braman Motorcars and the BMW repair network have been unable to solve the problems with the SUV, and BMW has been unwilling to repurchase or replace the vehicle.
Filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court, the suit seeks a court order forcing BMW to repair the SUV, or to provide appropriate compensation to the Plaintiff. Haitao is represented by Attorney Bryan Arcila of Krohn and Moss in Chicago. Read the complete complaint, below.BMWX5-Suit
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Eight Years In Federal Prison For Seven Bridges Resident
- WE ASK: Could Donald Trump Be Baker Acted In Florida?
- TRAFFIC: Major Projects Continuing In, Around Boca Raton
- TROPICAL TROUBLE: Three Systems Growing, Potential Cyclone Likely To Develop
- Boynton Man Sues Marriott, Child Injured At Gaylord Palms
- Delray Beach Woman Jailed On Drug, Vehicle Violations
- DEVELOPING: Woman With Multiple Gunshot Wounds Found, Dies
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Says 90 Percent Chance System Forms
- Decomposing Body Found In Boynton Beach