CLAIM: BMW X5 Defective From Purchase, Brahman, BMW Unable To Fix.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Palm Beach County man says his $72,000 BMW X5, purchased at Braman Motors in West Palm Beach, is basically dead — and BMW is unable to fix it. He is suing BMW of North America.
Pan Haitao of Wellington claims in the suit that despite efforts by Braman to fix the SUV, the X5 has a defective braking system, a defective battery system, a defective transmission, a defective engine, and more. The vehicle was purchased from Brahman in March of 2020 and has allegedly been defective ever since.
The suit claims that Braman Motorcars and the BMW repair network have been unable to solve the problems with the SUV, and BMW has been unwilling to repurchase or replace the vehicle.
Filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court, the suit seeks a court order forcing BMW to repair the SUV, or to provide appropriate compensation to the Plaintiff. Haitao is represented by Attorney Bryan Arcila of Krohn and Moss in Chicago. Read the complete complaint, below.BMWX5-Suit
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday
- Where Is Deborah Stewart? Last Seen In Boca Raton.
- REMINDER: School Resumes Across Palm Beach County On Monday
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT TROUBLE: COMPUTER PROBLEMS ON BUSY TRAVEL DAY
- POLICE: Boynton Woman “Emotionally Unstable” When Attacked Boyfriend
- ZINGER’S DELI BOCA RATON: 27 VIOLATIONS LOGGED BY STATE INSPECTOR
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County School Choice Deadline Approaching
- Massachusetts Man Allegedly Batters Driver After Boca Raton Crash