BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A reminder from the City of Boca Raton: Palmetto Park Road is now closed in the area of the railroad tracks at Dixie Highway. We first reported the closure several days ago.
City of Boca Raton Official Announcement:
Boca Raton Railroad Crossings to Close in Preparation for Brightline Station
Railroad crossings in Boca Raton will close over the next few weeks at Palmetto Park Rd. and NW 2nd St. as Brightline reconstructs the crossings in preparation for the new Boca Raton station.
During this closure, Palmetto Park Rd. traffic will be detoured between NW 2nd Ave., NW 2nd St., and Dixie Hwy. from June 11 to June 15. NW 2nd St. traffic will be detoured between NW 2nd Ave., Palmetto Park Rd., and Dixie Hwy. from June 18 to June 30.
The Boca Raton Station will be located on NW 1st Ave. across from Mizner Park. Detailed closure and detour information is below.
Boca Raton – Railroad Crossing at Palmetto Park Road
Full road closure, 8 a.m., Saturday, June 11 to 7 p.m., Wednesday, June 15.
- Westbound Palmetto Park Rd. traffic will be directed to travel north on Dixie Hwy. to NW 2nd St., travel west on NW 2nd St. to NW 2nd Ave. and travel south on NW 2nd Ave. to Palmetto Park Rd.
- Eastbound Palmetto Park Rd. traffic will be directed to travel north on NW 2nd Ave. to NW 2nd St., travel east on NW 2nd St. to Dixie Hwy. and travel south on Dixie Hwy. to Palmetto Park Rd.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW