Woman Photographing Sunrise Found Body Bobbing In Water.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A woman taking photographs of the sunrise early this morning found a body bobbing near the Boca Raton/Highland Beach border.
Boca Raton Police tell BocaNewsNow.com that the body was recovered by rescuers and ultimately given to the Palm Beach County Medical Examiner’s office. Officials will only say that it is male.
A cause of death is unknown at this time.
Readers report a huge police presence this morning — including the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office helicopter — in the area of 40th and Ocean Boulevard in Boca Raton. Police tell BocaNewsNow.com that the official area of recovery was just north of Spanish River Blvd.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Eight Years In Federal Prison For Seven Bridges Resident
- WE ASK: Could Donald Trump Be Baker Acted In Florida?
- TRAFFIC: Major Projects Continuing In, Around Boca Raton
- TROPICAL TROUBLE: Three Systems Growing, Potential Cyclone Likely To Develop
- Boynton Man Sues Marriott, Child Injured At Gaylord Palms
- Delray Beach Woman Jailed On Drug, Vehicle Violations
- DEVELOPING: Woman With Multiple Gunshot Wounds Found, Dies
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Says 90 Percent Chance System Forms
- Decomposing Body Found In Boynton Beach