BY: WEATHER TEAM | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The National Hurricane Center is monitoring the very early stages of a system that may (or may not) be forming very southwest of Florida. The area is depicted in yellow on the official map, above.
This is the official advisory from the National Hurricane Center Sunday afternoon:
”Southwestern Caribbean Sea: An area of low pressure is expected to develop by the middle part of this week over the southwestern Caribbean Sea.
Some slow development of this system is possible while it drifts generally northwestward off the coasts of Nicaragua and Honduras.
Formation chance through 48 hours…near 0 percent. Formation chance through 5 days…20 percent.”
There is nothing to be concerned about at this point. The next named system will be Bonnie.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees
- Palm Beach County Schools Hide Expulsion Information, Race Questions Raised
- Boca Isles South Resident Arrested Following Theft, Fire
- Million Dollar Lottery Winner Lives In Boynton Beach
- Boca Raton Teen Killer Identified, Cops Say Shot Friend In Back Yard
- Boca Raton’s L’Ambiance HOA Facing Lawsuit
- CRASH AND BURN: Boca Isles South Burglar Crashes Getaway Car At Cop Shop
- Fire Burning Cascade Lakes Boynton Beach
- South Palm Beach County Killer In Custody According To Police