National Hurricane Center Outlook Raises Development Chance…
BY: WEATHER TEAM | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — It’s nothing to be worried about right now, but meteorologists at the National Hurricane Center are watching an area southwest of Florida that increasingly looks like something that might grow.
The area is marked by the yellow blob on the map above. As always, we remind you that the area in yellow is an area where a system may develop, not necessarily a direction of travel.
This is the 8 a.m. outlook from the National Hurricane Center:
Tropical Weather Outlook NWS National Hurricane Center
Miami FL 800 AM EDT Mon Jun 13 2022
For the North Atlantic… Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
- Southwestern Caribbean Sea: An area of low pressure is expected to develop by the middle part of this week over the southwestern Caribbean Sea. Some slow development of this system is possible thereafter while it drifts generally northwestward off the coasts of Nicaragua and Honduras.
Formation chance through 48 hours…near 0 percent. * Formation chance through 5 days…30 percent.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal