Second DUI Arrest For Boca Raton Woman.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton resident Lauren Hennick is now out of jail, following her arrest late Wednesday for DUI. Hennick is officially charged with ”DUI damage to property” and ”DUI unlawful blood alcohol, refusal to submit to DUI testing.”
While the specifics of the arrest were not immediately clear as the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts processes the arrest material, BocaNewsNow.com has learned that the 47-year-old Broken Sound Country Club resident was placed on probation back in 2014 when she was arrested for DUI in Broward County.
The Broward County Clerk of Courts reports that Hennick at that time was driving a Mercedes and ”failed to drive in a single lane.” She was stopped by the Coral Springs Police Department on August 12, 2014.
Tuesday’s arrest was made by the Boca Raton police department. Hennick was booked into jail at 9:30 p.m. and released on her own recognizance at 2:04 a.m. We will update once the arrest specifics are released.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Decomposing Body Found In Boynton Beach
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now Three Waves Watched
- Saturnia Resident Charged With Deadly Weapon Offense
- Body Found In Boynton Beach Garage
- Woodfield Country Club Sued Over Flooded Car, Refuses To Pay Employee
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 70 Percent Chance System Forms South of Florida
- Delray Beach Woman Arrested, DUI Hit And Run
- TWO SYSTEMS: Hurricane Center Watching Two Waves East, West Of Florida
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Wife Finds Husband With Hookers, Attacks