Second DUI Arrest For Boca Raton Woman.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton resident Lauren Hennick is now out of jail, following her arrest late Wednesday for DUI. Hennick is officially charged with ”DUI damage to property” and ”DUI unlawful blood alcohol, refusal to submit to DUI testing.”
While the specifics of the arrest were not immediately clear as the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts processes the arrest material, BocaNewsNow.com has learned that the 47-year-old Broken Sound Country Club resident was placed on probation back in 2014 when she was arrested for DUI in Broward County.
The Broward County Clerk of Courts reports that Hennick at that time was driving a Mercedes and ”failed to drive in a single lane.” She was stopped by the Coral Springs Police Department on August 12, 2014.
Tuesday’s arrest was made by the Boca Raton police department. Hennick was booked into jail at 9:30 p.m. and released on her own recognizance at 2:04 a.m. We will update once the arrest specifics are released.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Redcon1 Founder, Federal Felon Aaron Singerman To Be Released From Prison
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart