Scene Is $5M Home In St. Andrews Country Club Boca Raton.
Homeowner Claims Endless Summer Pools Caused Endless Problems…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A homeowner in St. Andrews Country Club is suing Endless Summer Pools, alleging that the pool contractor oversaw a pool and fire pit installation that is causing endless problems.
According to the suit just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court, Endless Summer Pools oversaw — or neglected to oversee — the installation of pipes that were improperly connected; the use of defective materials; improper and non-compliant workmanship; violation of ”good” construction practices; and more. The alleged poor workmanship led to ”numerous leaks, equipment defects, pipes detaching, and improper spa heating to the pool and spa.”
The fire pit also is problematic, according to the suit. ”Endless Summer Pools caused defects to the marble fire pit, including but not limited to, the improper sealing of the edges of the fire pit, which has resulted in water entering the seams at the top and which resulted in the detaching of the vertical side.”
The suit, which we are publishing in its entirety below, lists subcontractors who were paid nearly $400,000 as part of the agreement. The home, at 7134 Melrose Castle Lane, sold in May of 2016 for $5,150,000.
The homeowner is represented by several attorneys at Sachs Sax Caplan. Attorneys were listed as of early Thursday for Endless Summer Pools which is based in Lake Worth.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees
- Palm Beach County Schools Hide Expulsion Information, Race Questions Raised
- Boca Isles South Resident Arrested Following Theft, Fire