System Being Watched Southwest Of Florida Now Unlikely To Develop.
BY: WEATHER TEAM | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The system being watched closely southwest of Florida is now unlikely to become much of anything.
The National Hurricane Center says there is just a ten percent chance of the system developing over the next several days. The same system had a 40 percent chance of developing just a few days ago. The following is the early Friday morning outlook from the National Hurricane Center.
National Hurricane Center Outlook:
ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL 200 AM EDT Fri Jun 17 2022
For the North Atlantic…Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
- Northwestern Caribbean Sea: A trough of low pressure located along the coast of Honduras is producing disorganized showers and thunderstorms over the northwestern Caribbean Sea. Some gradual development is possible today while the disturbance drifts west-northwestward over the Gulf of Honduras. Subsequent development is unlikely once the system moves inland over northern Central America and southeastern Mexico Saturday. Regardless of development, locally heavy rainfall is possible over Honduras, Belize and southeastern Mexico through the weekend.
- Formation chance through 48 hours…low…10 percent.* Formation chance through 5 days…low…10 percent.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Decomposing Body Found In Boynton Beach
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now Three Waves Watched
- Saturnia Resident Charged With Deadly Weapon Offense
- Body Found In Boynton Beach Garage
- Woodfield Country Club Sued Over Flooded Car, Refuses To Pay Employee
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 70 Percent Chance System Forms South of Florida
- Delray Beach Woman Arrested, DUI Hit And Run
- TWO SYSTEMS: Hurricane Center Watching Two Waves East, West Of Florida
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Wife Finds Husband With Hookers, Attacks